Final Notice to Clear Queries on 3624 Five Year Old Pending Drawback Claims
[Mumbai Customs Facility Notice No. 07 dated 14th October 2015]
Sub: Special Drive for liquidation of Queries related to pending DRAWBACK Shipping Bills.
1. In continuation of facility notice No.06/2015 dated 23/09/2015, all Exporters, Members of the trade, CHA's and officers concerned are once again informed that this office had issued several public notice/facility notice time to time for speedy clearance of Drawback claims pending due to queries/deficient documents/test reports etc. However, it is noticed that few exporters have come forward for replying to these queries. Moreover, it is also noticed that a number of exporters whose drawback claims were pending for more than one year have not yet submitted the Bank Realization Certificate as proof of realization of export proceeds.
2. In view of the above, in order to liquidate the pendency of Drawback claims on priority basis a fresh detailed list of pending queries from 01.01.2010 to 30.09.2015 (3624 shipping bills) has been published on the website of ACC, SAHAR. The published list contains the details of exporters whose claims are pending disbursal due to non submission / non compliance of documents raised in the queries.
3. It is hereby directed to all those exporters whose names appear in the said list that they should direct their representatives to contact the AC/DC/Supdt. Drawback Cell, ACC, SAHAR within 10 days from the issue of facility notice with proper compliance documents for clearance of their queries and faster processing of Drawback claims. In this list there are also some exporters who have not submitted their BRC for over one year. They are requested to submit proper compliance documents along with BRC within 10 days time from the issuance of this facility notice, falling which a respective drawback claims shall be rejected for non-submission of proof of realization of export proceeds.
4. In order to liquidate the pendency Drawback Claims, all the Exporters and other members of the trade concerned are required to comply with the Facility Notice scrupulously.
5. Difficulties, if any, in this regard may be brought to the notice of the undersigned.