Transport and Marketing Assistance (TMA) Agro Products – Exports from or of SEZ/EOU/FTWZ made Eligible for TMA
· Transport and Marketing Assistance for Agri Product for East Africa Allowed at Rs. 21000 per Reefer
[Public Notice No. 12/2015-2020 dated 25 June 2019]
Subject: Procedure for availing Transport and Marketing Assistance (TMA) for Specified Agriculture Products — amendments.
Scheme for availing Transport and Marketing Assistance (TMA) for Specified Agriculture Products was brought out by Department of Commerce vide Notification No. 17/3/2018-EP (Agri.IV) dated 27.2.2019. Consequently, procedures for implementing the said scheme were detailed in Chapter 7(A) of “Handbook of Procedures” vide Public Notice No.82/2015-20 dated 29th march 2019. Now, in this regard, Department of Commerce has issued an amendment Notification No. 17/3/2018-EP (Agri.IV) dated 06.06.2019.
2. In exercise of powers conferred under Paragraph 2.04 of the Handbook of Procedures, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendments in the “Handbook of Procedures” w.e.f. the effectiveness of Public Notice 82/2015-20 dated 20.3.2019.
(1) Amendments in Chapter 7(A) of HBP
(2) Department of Commerce’s Notification No. 06.06.2019 is added in Appendix-7(A)A.
(3) Amendments in ANF-7(A)A of HBP:
Effect of the Public Notice: Requirement of EP copy of shipping bill and landing certificate for availing (TMA) for Specified Agriculture Product‘s dispensed with. Exports from/of SEZ/EOU/FTWZ are also made eligible for TMA
[Issued from File No.01/92/180/56/AM19/PC- VI]
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
(Department of Commerce)
New Delhi, the 6th June, 2019
Subject: Amendment to Transport and Market Assistance Scheme for specified Agriculture Products.
F. No. 17/3/2018-EP (Agri. IV).-The following amendments are issued in the Transport and Market Assistance Scheme for specified Agriculture Products notified on dated 27 Feb 2019:
2. In the Government of India Notification of above mentioned Assistance Scheme, the clause 7(i) and 7 (ii) standsdeleted.
3. In Annexure 2, the list of Export destinations/Countries in each region eligible under TMA is as under:
SANTOSH KUMAR SARANGI, Jt. Secy