Animal Quarantine in Nhava Sheva Clearance through EDI Suspended due to Technical Glitches, Manual Clearance Substituted from 25 Feb 2020
[Jawaharlal Nehru Customs House Standing Order No. 05 dated 27th February 2020]
Sub: - Facility of Manual Out of Charge of import consignments due to technical glitch in issuance of AQ NOC-reg.
Attention of all the officers and staff of JNCH is invited to the technical glitch faced by Animal Quarantine and Certification Service (AQCS), Mumbai in ICEGATE.
2. Due to technical difficulties, online NOC by AQCS, Mumbai is not being given since 25.02.2020. In order to facilitate trade, manual NOC is being accorded by AQCS, Mumbai from 26.02.2020.
3. Therefore, it has been decided to provide facility of manual Out of Charge of such import consignments till the technical difficulties regarding online NOC by AQCS, Mumbai is resolved.
4. Further, all concerned officers are directed to maintain the proper record of such Bills of Entry and submit to the concerned authority for post facto approval. All these cases of manual out of charge should be regularised in the system after resolution of the said issue.
5. In case of any difficulty, the specific issue may be brought to the notice of ADC/ JC, Appraising Main (IMPORT), NS-I or DC/AC in charge of Appraising Main (Import), NS-I.
6. This issues with the approval of the Commissioner of Customs, NS-I.
F. No. S/22-Gen-402/2017-18/AM(I)Part-II