Faceless Assessment – Creation of Facilitation Helpdesk at Mumbai Air Cargo Customs
[Public Notice No. 130 /2020 dated 16.10.2020]
DIN – 202010790A00007V9645
Subject: Faceless Assessment – Creation of Facilitation Helpdesk
Attention of all Importers, Exporters, Customs Brokers and other stakeholders is invited to CBIC’s Circular No. 45/2020-Customs, dated 12.10.2020 and Public Notice No. 99/2020 dated 15.07.2020.
2. In addition to other functions, Turant Suvidha Kendra (TSK) at ACC will act as “Facilitation Helpdesk” for any grievance related to clearances of the B/E filed in the port. Accordingly, in terms of any grievance related to clearance of the Bill of Entry pertaining to Mumbai Customs Zone-III, ACC, Sahar, Mumbai, the Importers/Exporters/Customs Brokers/Stake-holders may contact the Supdt./ Appraising Officer, Turant Suvidha Kendra, ACC, Sahar, Mumbai. The Importers/Exporters/Customs Brokers/Stake-holders may also communicate their grievance relating to clearance of the Bill of Entry on E-Mail id at email@example.com.
3. Shri M K Sarangi (Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org), Addl. Commissioner of Customs, TSK, ACC, Sahar, Mumbai has been designated as nodal officer to serve as single point for the escalation of the grievance with regards to clearance of B/E requiring urgent attention filed at ACC, Sahar, Mumbai.
4. All trade associations/members of customs Broker Association are requested to take note and publicize the contents of this Public Notice among their members/constituents.
5. Decisions conveyed in this Public Notice should be considered as Standing Order for the purpose of officers.
6. Difficulty, if any, faced in implementation of this Public Notice may be brought to the notice of the Additional Commissioner of Customs, Import, ACC, Mumbai (Email. email@example.com)
F. No. S/3-MISC-PRO-13/2018-19/ ACC(I)